Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 4 - The Girls

Our lovely ladies as of Week 4. And they truly are ALL lovely. I don't know why but  we are having a tough time trying to get good shots of some of the girls. Rose and Maris are so much prettier in person than is reflected in their photos.  The boys are all fairly photogenic but I guess the girls are a treat that just must be savored in person. 





Our Lady in Brown


Simply "A-Mays-ing!"


You have to see her to believe her


She's ready for her close up




A face only everyone could love.

4 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see them again!!!! Pups look great!

    Brandan

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the girls are so beautiful! Clemente is adorable!

    Hope the season finale of DWTS was good!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Maris is my favorite :)

    They are happy-making adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been away from my computer for over a week. Wow! The puppies have grown! The girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete