Sunday, April 25, 2010

BABIES!!!

I got a phone call at the show today from Alan, informing Jenga was acting "strange." Seems she was panting and trembling ... hmmm. Needless to say, I headed home. About half way home I got another call from Alan "We have a puppy" and so it begins. As I post this, we have 5 babies - 3 girls and 2 boys - all black so far (although Alan thinks one of them may be a brownie). Trim is finished on most of them (they have color around their eyes and on their noses). We took a quick picture to include with this blog. I'll post a complete report tomorrow when she's finished.

4 comments:

  1. Good girl Jenga!!!
    Jan, tomorrow your legs and butt are going to be VERY sore!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job Jenga! Can't wait to hear the final count.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to girl. Jenga is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! How exciting! Hope the rest of the "delivery" went well. Jenga deserves a rest and a big treat!

    ReplyDelete